1 Standard Test Kit
Stool and saliva test that measures 15 important biomarkers affecting overall gut health.
Not available in New York.
- Lab processing fees
- Customized lab report
- Nutrition and lifestyle recommendations
- Standard shipping fees (outbound and return)
- Entamoebamoeba Histolytica Ab, sIgA
- Helicobacter Pylori Ab, IgG
- Total Intestinal sIgA
- Intestinal Lysozyme
- Intestinal Alpha Anti-Chymotrypsin
- Gluten (Gliadin) Ab, sIgA
- Occult Blood
- Fecal pH
- Cryptosporidium Antigen
- Giardia Lamblia Antigen
- Clostridium Difficile Toxins A and B
- Bacterial Stool Culture, Mixed Gram Negative Rods/Flora
- Bacterial Stool Culture, Mixed Gram Positive Rods/Flora
- Mixed Flora (species)
- White Blood Cells (WBC)
- Red Blood Cells (RBC)
- Ova and Parasites
- Stool Culture for Yeast
- Campylobacter Antigen
- Shiga Toxin
Additional Testing Information
Please note that you will receive an email with an online questionnaire once your kit is returned to the lab.
You must complete this questionnaire for the lab to fully process your lab report and will be released within approximately 1-2 weeks following completion of the online questionnaire.